Merchant Cash Advance State Availability

State Availability and Licensing Requirements for Merchant Cash Advance
Red States: Product Not Available
Green States: Available - You must have at least one financial license (Life Insurance, CPA, CFP, Series 65)
Please note that securities licensed individuals MUST disclose their outside business activity on their U-4 or from ADV and provide a copy to AAI.