Land Lease State Availability

State Availability and Licensing Requirements for Land Lease
Green States You must have at least one financial license (Life Insurance, CPA, CFP, Series 65)
Blue States In addition to having a financial license, in the State of Texas you must have either a Finder's License or be Securities Licensed with a Broker Dealer. RIA's are eligible if only an asset fee is charged.
Yellow States This state is only available to accredited lenders.
Red States This product is not available in this state. *Texas is suspended indefinitely.

Please note that securities licensed individuals must disclose their outside business activity on their U-4 or from ADV and provide a copy to AAI. Alternatively, Series 65 licensed RIA's may choose to charge a fee to their clients and receive no marketing fee from AAI.

*RIA's can only charge a fee in the state of Texas, no other transaction based compensation can be paid unless the RIA is dually licensed with a Broker Dealer.